Adidas launches NFT with exclusive access to streetwear collection
Uniswap has launched V3 on the Polygon blockchain and is releasing a number of features to improve pricing and gas cost optimization for swaps:
- An updated auto-route that finds the best price on Uniswap v2 + v3 while optimizing gas prices.
- The autorouter supports the Uniswap protocol in Layer 2 networks
- Real-time gas pricing on your swap
- More intelligent auto-slippage
Sushiswap is thinking of its community and planning to implement non-permanent loss protection mechanics like in Bancore
Chainlink has launched its oracles on the Harmony network
Rari Capital, holders of Fei protocol tokens, approved the multi-billion dollar merger of DeFi
One of the most high-profile DAO mergers with DAO in history took place.
Yearn is likely to undergo a massive change in tokenomics
and is about to stimulate the migration of tokens from weak hands to strong hands.
This DeFi blue chip keeps evolving and shows itself to be the best decentralized managed protocol
Luna, despite negative market sentiment, breaks through its ATH amid Astroport launch
El Salvador buys 21 more Bitcoins
Terra launches bridge to Near
- The Bridgesplit company announced a $4.25 million seed round led by CoinFund and Jump Capital. Other participants in the round included Coinbase Ventures, Solana Ventures, Not Boring Capital (Packy McCormick), Sfermion, Liquid2 (Joe Montana), a41 Ventures and Rucker Park Capital
- Solscan received $4 million in a seed round led by Multicoin Capital and Electric Capital
- B.Protocol, which aims to smooth liquidations in DeFi projects, raises $2.2 million from 1kx, Spartan Group and Robot Ventures
- Analytics service Nansen has closed a $75 million Series B funding round. We see that analytics services are in demand among large investors
10 effective coins of the week.
Assessment combines altcoin price performance against bitcoin and social activity metrics
Grayscale Fund Portfolio Dynamics
- Stock to flow
This model views bitcoin as a commodity comparable to commodities such as gold, silver or platinum. These commodities are known as "store-of-value commodities" because they retain their value over time due to their relative scarcity.
For commodities of value, such as gold, platinum, or silver, a high ratio indicates that they are not primarily consumed for industrial purposes. Instead, much of it is held as a cash hedge, resulting in a higher stock-to-flow ratio.
A higher ratio indicates that the commodity is becoming increasingly scarce and therefore more valuable as a store of value.
How to look at the chart?
In the chart above, the price is overlaid on top of the stock-to-flow ratio line. As we can see, the price keeps following bitcoin's stock-to-flow ratio over time. Thus, the theory suggests that we can predict where the price might go by observing the projected stock-to-flow ratio line, which can be calculated as we know the approximate timeline for bitcoin production in the future.
The colored dots on the price line of this chart show the number of days until the next bitcoin halving event (sometimes called "halving"). This is an event in which the reward for mining new blocks is halved, meaning miners get 50% less bitcoins for checking transactions.
- BTC Exchanges Reserves.
The unrealized profit of BTC investors shows a strong divergence from the price, which could signal an impending rise in the market. Combined with a positive end to the Fed meeting, a further bullish trend may keep investors pleased in the coming months
Positive funding rates indicate speculators are bullish and long-traders pay funding to short-traders.
Negative funding rates imply that speculators are bearish and short-traders pay funds to long-traders.
PS: Ставки финансирования (0,01%) - черный цвет, это нейтральная ситуация. Ставки финансирования (ниже 0,01%) - зеленый цвет, это бычья ситуация. Ставки финансирования (выше 0,01%) - красный цвет, это медвежья ситуация. Чем сильнее медвежьи или бычьи настроения, тем темнее цвет.
Off chain данные